Oregon Guided Fishing Trips for Shad, Trout, and Salmon
North American Guide Service offers a wide variety of outdoor services including some of the best hunting and fishing in the Northwest! Our fishing division takes groups of up to 6 people with the ability to take larger groups if needed.
Salmon is our passion and we provide a variety of options for trips from April until November. Additionally we provide sturgeon and custom trout trips. Come with us and we will give you a professional, safe, outdoor adventure of a lifetime!
- All tackle, bait, and life vests are provided.
- We clean and fillet your fish at end of the day.
- We start our fishing days at daylight and run around 8 hours.
- Half day trips are available upon request.
- Please bring food and drinks, warm clothing, sunscreen.
- Please bring a cooler to transport your cleaned fish home.
Dave Seida is a native Oregonian who has spent over 35 years mastering his outdoor skills in the same places he will be guiding you.
His experience makes him one of the premier guides in North America. His constant drive to be the best keeps him on top. Dave strives to ensure that you not only have a great time, but success! His stories match his life’s experiences, filming, hunting, and fishing all over the world.